SAT Math and Verbal Exam Preparation
SAT Math Syllabus Overview
SAT Math and verbal are the two most important subjects of the exam.
SAT Math is also present in SAT subject test which is divided into SAT Math Level 1 and SAT Math Level 2. Below is the SAT Math syllabus of the SAT general exam:
Entries open now!
Detailed SAT Math Syllabus
Math syllabus constitutes of the following:
Algebra is one of the most important sections of the SAT Math exam. This Maths SATs paper contains 19 questions.
- Analyze and then solve the linear equations and systems of linear equations.
- Make linear equations and inequalities that represent the relationship between quantities and solve the problem.
Understand and use the relationship between linear equations and inequalities and their graphs to solve problems.
Problem-solving and Data Analysis
SAT Math practice includes practicing 17 questions of Problem-solving and Data Analysis.
Further Analysis :
- Create and analyze relationships using ratios, proportional relationships, percentages, and units.
- Represents and analyzes quantitative data.
- Find and apply probabilities within the context.
Passport to Advanced Maths
This section contains 16 questions and it involves:
- Identification and creation of an equivalent algebraic expression.
- Then Creating, analyzing, and fluently solving quadratic and other nonlinear equations.
- Create, using the graphing exponential, quadratic, and other nonlinear functions.
This section contains 6 questions from random topics like triangle, circle, polygon, and more.
- Solving problems from the area and volume of figures.
- Definitions and theorems related problems from- lines, angles, triangles, and circles.
- Sums from right triangles, the unit circle, and trigonometric functions.
Questions from Cross-Test Scores
Questions in this section are from the no-calculator portion and are more conceptual in nature and don’t require a calculator to be solved.
- Analysis in Science- 8 questions.
Analysis in History/Social Studies- 8 questions.
Number of Sessions/week – 02
Each lesson will be of One hour
Monthly Test- 01
Homework will be assigned after every class
Practice Sets of actual Exam Level will be discussed in the Curriculum
For further quarries or Crash Courses kindly try to contact – +919830399679