The AMC 10 is scored in a way that penalizes guesses. Correct answers are worth 6 points, incorrect questions are worth 0 points, and unanswered answers are worth 1.5 points, to give a total score out of 150 points. From 2002 to 2006, unanswered questions were awarded 2.5 points. In 2006 and 2007, unanswered questions were awarded 2 points. Students that are in the top 2.5% of the AMC 10 contest are invited to take the AIME.
• Contest and Programs Forum for discussion of the AMC and problems from AMC exams, and any other competition.
• Past AMC 10 exams.
• Introduction to Algebra by Richard Rusczyk.
• Introduction to Counting & Probability by Dr. David Patrick.
• Introduction to Geometry by Richard Rusczyk.
• Introduction to Number Theory by Mathew Crawford.
• The Art of Problem Solving Volume 1 by Sandor Lehoczky and Richard Rusczyk.
• The Art of Problem Solving Volume 2 by Richard Rusczyk and Sandor Lehoczky.
Books for further reading-
Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight
Elementary Number Theory by David M. Burton
Mathematical circles ( Russian Experience ) by Dmitri Fomin
Number of Sessions/week – 02
Each lesson will be of One hour
Monthly Test- 01
Homework will be assigned after every class
For further quarries or Crash Courses kindly try to contact – +919830399679
We’ll handle your child with care!